- Outreach Calendar
- Outreach Staff
- Outreach News
- Outreach FAQ
- Programs and Services
- Statewide Collaborative Programs
- Arts Integration Project
- Turnaround Arts: Minnesota
- Resources for the Classroom
- K-12 Academic Standards
- Workshops and Conferences
- Student Recognition
- Contact Us
- Receive news & updates
To learn more about Turnaround Arts at a national level, click on their website below:
The President’s Committee’s Turnaround Arts initiative, created in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Education and the White House Domestic Policy Council, is a public-private partnership designed to help transform some the nation’s lowest performing schools through comprehensive and integrated arts education. Click on the link below to learn more:
Reinvesting in Arts Education: Winning America’s Future Through Creative Schools. President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities, 2011.
- Packed with research on the connection between arts education and success in school and life, as well as recommendations from the committee for building arts education in our country.
The below reports detail the impact that Turnaround Arts has had on eight pilot schools.
- Turnaround Arts Initiative: Summary of Key Findings. President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities, 2015.
- Final Evaluation report: Turnaround Arts Initiative. President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities, 2015.