Over 14,000 print and non-print items for K-12 academics and a diverse representation of all art areas. Unique aspects of this collection include:
- Dance Education Initiative Materials
- Multicultural Resources This list does not include the newly expanded Diversity Collection. Call us, see our news, or search our catalog for more information.
- National Gallery of Art Teacher Resources
- Over 1,900 videos on: dance, documentaries, language, literary arts, media arts, music, education, science, theater, visual arts.
Materials for K-12 educators:
- Lesson planning
- Standards and assessment
- Best teaching practices
- Educational research
- Curriculum planning, including hundreds of interdisciplinary curriculum examples developed by Minnesota teachers, connecting the arts and traditional K-12 academics.